What is a transfer in national currency?
Any transfer within the Republic of Moldova made only in Moldovan lei.
You can perform following operations:
- payment of taxes;
- payment to third parties (for goods bought or services received);
- repayment of the loan.
What are your benefits?
- In case that receiver holds the current account with ProCredit Bank, payment will be performed within couple of minutes;
- Our qualified staff will help you to fill in all banking documents;
- You need just several minutes to perform one transaction.
- Favorable working hours.
- Ability to submit the Payment Order with the future execution date, which will not exceed 10 working days since its submission.
How can you perform a local transaction?
- You need a current account opened in MDL with ProCredit Bank;
- You have to dispose sufficient funds in your current account;
- The filled in payment order in the state language with all the necessary data should be submitted to ProCredit Bank;
- You need to present the identification card;
- Transfer will be performed in the same day;
Note: Executed payment cannot be abolished after its execution by the ProCredit Bank.
Schedule for receiving payment orders.